Measures to encourage improvements in the safety and health at work of pregnant workers
Do you have pregnant workers or workers that recently gave birth, in your company ?
1. Has the employer assessed the exposure of these women to the following physical agents:
- shocks, vibration or movement?
- handling of loads?
- ionizing radiation?
- non-ionizing radiation?
- extremes of cold or heat?
- movements and postures?
- mental and physical fatigue?
2. Has the employer assessed the exposure of these women to the chemical agents listed in Annex I, such as:
- antimitotic drugs?
- carbon monoxide?
- chemical agents of known and dangerous percutaneous absorption?
3. Has the employer assessed the exposure of these women to the biological agents referred to in Annex II:
- rubella virus?
4. Is the employer taking any measures to avoid the exposure of these women to the above mentioned, dangerous substances?